Palazzo del Governo Vecchio (Palazzo Nardini)
Centro Storico [1A]
The Palace, also known as Palazzo Nardini, was built by Cardinal Francesco Nardini, whom Pope Paul II had appointed Governor of Rome.
The Cardinal, in addition to his home, assigned it to his office, so that later the palace became the seat of the Governors of Rome.
The Renaissance style façade preserves on the first floor the marble windows with the name Nardini and the date 1477.
The marble portal is surrounded by marble ashlars.