Thursday 25 June 2020
#eat / drink #restaurants #best x y
The best X arrosticini in Rome. Where to eat Abruzzese "rustelle".
But, it will be that with Abruzzo we have in common the pastoral tradition and the sheep are not lacking, it is not rare to find them in the taverns.
We recommend that you eat them only with your hands, pulling the meat with your teeth. And to refuse roast chicken, pork or any other animal other than a sheep.
In the link list and map of places where you can eat arrosticini (obviously partial list, we await your collaboration for additions and changes).
Something similar (for size and cooking method, not in flavor) it is possible to find it:
- in the Japanese "yakitori"
- in the Chinese "chuanr"
- in the Indonesian Thai and Malaysian "satays"
- in the South African "sosiates"
- in the Greek "kalamaki" (souvlaki)
- in the Filipino "isaws"
- in the Peruvian "anticuchos"
- in the Spanish "pinchos morunos"
- in the more local Sicilian "stigghiole".